ven. 19 mai|
Online kick-off meeting (via Zoom)
Positive IntelligenceⓇ Foundation training
Re-wire your mind and build powerful habits for a sustained happier life with this 6-week foundation programme. Learn and practice the basis for mental fitness by strengthening three critical mental muscles: Self-command, Saboteur interceptor and Sage perspective.
Heure et lieu
19 mai, 14:00 – 15:00 UTC+1
Online kick-off meeting (via Zoom)
À propos de l'événement
This programme is designed to help you learn and build the mental muscles that are needed to be mentally fit and become the master of your own mind.
By doing so, you will be empowered to live your life from a place of ease and flow, rather than endless stress and struggle.
Although fitness is built over time, this programme will give you the foundations for what we hope will become a life-long practice.
This initial event will be a live (Zoom) meeting led by your PQⓇ coach (Nathalie Cordell) to:
- explain the programme and answer any of your questions
- make sure you have everything you need to start the programme (like access to the App)
- agree on the timing of the weekly group check-ins ('pod meetings')
After that, the course consists of 6 weeks of self-paced app-led exercises, supported by weekly coach-led group check-ins.
What you get:
When you sign up, you get access to the Positive IntelligenceⓇ App, which we will use to guide you through this training.
You will also be matched with up to 4 other people, who will become your training partners throughout the training. You will form what we call an accountability pod, so you can support each other and learn from one another throughout the training.
During the 6 weeks of training, you will be given (via the app):
- Daily guided mental fitness exercises (15 min/day)
- Weekly video training sessions (1 hour/week)
- Daily support via the PQ community
- Unlimited interaction with your PQ coach
- Unlimited access to the PQ gym (where you can follow guided mental fitness exercises on-demand)
- The first 8 chapters of the Positive IntelligenceⓇ audiobook
You will also get:
- Weekly (live online) PQ coach-led check-in meetings with your accountability pod (30 min/week)
What happens after the 6-week training?
At the end of the foundations training, you will retain access to the App and ALL the training material from the 6-week program for a WHOLE year (at no extra cost).
You will also have the option to continue deepening your learning by signing up to the GROW program (at an additional cost). This will give you access to more material and daily exercises to further embed your mental fitness practice.
What you commit to:
This program is designed to create new and sustainable habits that will support you throughout your life.
The only way to create lasting new habits is to re-wire your brain and create new neuro-pathways. And this is done through consistent and sustained practice.
Therefore, only sign up to this program if you are committed to:
- Practice the mental fitness exercises and engage with your pod daily (15 min/day)
- Watch the training videos ahead of the pod meeting (1 h/week)
- Attend the weekly pod meeting (30 min/week)
What you will learn in the 6 weeks program:
Week 1 - Self-Command Muscle
Through a breakthrough process called PQ® Reps, you get to boost your Self-Command muscle. Each PQ® Rep only takes 10 seconds and can be done with eyes open or closed. With each PQ® Rep, you develop greater mastery over your own mind, quiet the negative, and activate the positive region of your brain.
Week 2-3 - Saboteur Interceptor Muscle
You get to intercept your top Saboteurs the moment they try to hijack your thoughts, feelings, and actions. In preparation for this practice, you get to expose the lies, limiting beliefs and damage of your Saboteurs, so they can no longer fool you into thinking they are helpful to you.
Week 4-6 - Sage Muscle
You get to practice the Sage Perspective that every problem or challenge can be converted into a gift and opportunity. And you get to generate the gift through the 5 Sage Powers of Empathize, Explore, Innovate, Navigate, and Activate.